I am currently accepting book review requests for select Adult, Young Adult, or Middle Grade books from local and international publishers, authors and book bloggers.
I accept print ARCs, DRC/e-ARC, finished copies, and audiobooks. If the book is a part of a series or a sequel, then I may need the previous books as well. If you are requesting an audiobook review, I might also request a print copy of the book.
In the case of audiobooks, I will also be reviewing the reader/audio performance, aside from the story.
I accept Adult, YA, and MG fiction in the following genres:
- Fairy tale/myth retellings
I am NOT accepting books in the following genres:
- Memoirs/modern biographies/autobiographies
- Extremely political books
= This book touched my soul and I would probably reread it a lot so I would very much like to have a copy– in all available formats.
= This book engrossed me and I barely put it down for anything, even my responsibilities.
= I liked and greatly enjoyed this book even though I had some problems with it.
= I liked the book well enough but some things affected my enjoyment.
= I have many problems with this book though I still liked a few things
= I did not like this book.
Note For Publishers/Authors
- I prefer to receive a book 2-4 months before the date you want the review to be posted.
- My reviews are my own honest opinion and they will vary in length depending on the contents of the book and how I could relate to them.
- Since my reviews reflect my honest opinion, I cannot guarantee a fully positive review but I will try to highlight all the positive ones as best as I can.
- In case I do not finish a book (extremely rare), I would give an explanation for DNF-ing.
For Book Review Requests, you can email me at thewhimsykitty (at) gmail (dot) com
Or, you may also fill out the contact form below: